Once again Adobe has shown and opened it’s awesome products demonstration with cool tips and tricks among the regions like India, South East Asia, China, Japan, and … some… 🙂
This Festivals held on Feb 23, 2010 in Online through Adobe Acrobat Connect with huge number of Audience across the regions. There were two Seminar rooms, a Chat Room, a Gallery and a Adobe Store had created to make the festival in a great and much interactive way.
- Room I for Photoshop and other related suites (Design Premium Suites).
- Room II for Flash, Web2.0, Flex, Action Script and Photography.
Since it was the parallel tracks, I have attended only the Seminar Room II sessions.
- A Chat Room to chat with Adobe Experts for instant doubts and queries from the sessions.
- Gallery – You can upload your own creativity stuffs created with the help of Adobe Products. It can be an Audio, Image or SWF. Great way to promote yourself..
- Adobe Store – good opportunity to become a Ambassador of Adobe India. I simply subscribed since I’m a great fan of Adobe. If god wishes, I will become a Ambassador of Adobe India, not an easy task but have to work hard.. Let’s see..
This is the Adobe Online Screen on Creative Festival
Sessions @ Seminar Room II
Vyshak Venugopal sessions
These two above sessions are my favourite one 🙂 .. So I simply taken screen-shots. Oh ! oh !..Other sessions were also great .. But I’ve already had some experience with other session demos, so I didn’t concentrate much on that.
1. Flash CS4 essential Tips and Tricks
2. Fireworks CS4 and Dreamweaver CS4 for Web2.0
3. AS2.0 and AS3.0 comparison coverage
He spoke a lot about Dreamweaver CS4 , Fireworks CS4 and Flash CS4 for creating Web 2.o apps. I had a great time by knowing some cool tips and tricks from these two sessions. He also shared some clear and confined details on Action Script 2.0 (AS2.0) and Action Script 3.0(As3.0), some doubts were cleared from my popping mind .. If you would have attend these sessions, definitely you would have been enjoyed on these products ..
Harish Sivaramakrishnan session
I. Flash Catalyst
Oh! Oh! 😉 .. Coming to Harish’s session, I had attended many sessions of Flash Catalyst by him.. All are pretty unique and clear demos.. Keen to watch his space for the upcoming secrets from Adobe. He said we may expect a full version of Flash Catalyst and Flash Builder in this year. 😉 How great ! ! ! Can’t wait Adobe..
Bhende session (I forgot the full name 🙁 )
I. Tools for Photography
This is the cool and nice session for Photographer, if you would have attend this session, you would definitely try to become a Photographer .. not joking guys.. He has shown some cool tips/tricks and work flow of Photoshop, LightRoom and Bridge CS4. LighRoom is the much needed product for Photographers.
I knew you’re gonna start using Adobe Suites. See you with another awesome suite experience..